Branch Location: Kansas City Siding
Job Type: Leading, Teaching, Business Operations, Sales/Marketing, Customer Service
Experience: At Least 2 years in Building Materials
Date Posted: 11-25-2018
SPEC Building Materials Corporation is recognized as one of the nation’s leading wholesale distributors of the highest quality building materials, equipment and products for both commercial and residential roofing contractors. Since 1973, SPEC has strategically grown to thirty-six convenient branch locations in markets throughout the Midwest, the South and Southeastern regions.
We’re in search of team leaders who would like to help run a business as if it were their own. An Assistant Manager is responsible for helping with the day-to-day operation and profitability; including but not limited to: managing associates, inside sales, shipping/receiving.
- Help Manage Daily Branch Operations
- Direct and Ensure Safe Business Practices
- Customer Satisfaction/Inside Sales
- Cultivate Relationships
- Facility Security
- Product / Showroom Merchandising
- Inventory & Cost Control
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Damage & Loss Prevention
- Policies & Regulatory Compliance
- Two years of Industry (or) Industry related experience in Home Building or Remodeling is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Internet
- Products: Residential Windows, Entry Doors & Exterior Siding
- Must possess the entrepreneurial spirit; be self-motivated, and enthusiastic about our business.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, management skills and attitude.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be analytical and able to solve problems.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be ethical and honest.
- Must be dependable and have a current state issued driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be legally entitled to work in the United States
- Must be able to pass a company required drug test
- Must be able to read, speak and write the English language to communicate with vendors, customers and other branch employees.
SPEC Building Materials… Your Solutions Partner.