We are currently looking for college students that are heading into their last summer before graduation and are interested in the Industrial Distribution/Management or Outside Sales fields, to fill 4 Paid Internship Positions for the Summer of 2018.
Our Internship will last 12 weeks: (schedules are subject to change at any time)
WEEK 1: Orientation
WEEK 2-5: Warehouse
WEEK 6: Delivery Department
WEEK 7-9: Customer Service
WEEK 10: Purchasing & Inventory Control:
WEEK 11: Special Project: Purchasing Department - SPEC Showroom ~ Equipment Division - Marketing ~ Outside Sales - Prospecting ~ Customer Service - Customer Pickup & Returns
WEEK 12: Recap of all positions
During your internship you will gain product knowledge as well as become familiar with the daily operations, thus giving you a step ahead of others to be hired as an Associate in Training.
Requirements for Internship Program:
- 12 Full Weeks
- Store Location Hours - 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Must work a minimum of 460 hours
- Depending on store location, you may be asked and will be expected to work overtime Monday - Friday
- Valid Driver's License with good driving record and reliable transportation
- Entering into last summer break prior to graduation.
If you are intersted in hearing more about the program, please submit your resume to: email@example.com